Fitness and the Gym - Ideas, Advice and Tips for Exercise and Weight Loss
Keeping active and keep up our fitness levels are very important factors in leading a healthy lifestyle, and indeed, they are 25% of our overall healthy lifestyle recipe!
However, many of us come up with hundreds of excuses as to why not to exercise. Click here for a blog article where I counteract these excuses.
Please feel free to browse the below videos on fitness:-
Do you lack motivation to work out? Does laziness subtly seep in to your brain?! Try out this motivational vid to get you back on track...it includes my usual gym routine plus some tips:-
And on to recipes for great gym and working out food...
Try out my Gym Protein Pancakes:-
- 250ml (one cup) milk,
- 200g (1 cup) oatmeal,
- 1 egg,
- 1 lemon,
- a teaspoon of cinnamon,
- one scoop of chocolate flavour whey protein,
- nut oil for cooking in
- fruit (i.e. blueberries)
And try this delish Cereal Bars / Protein Bars Recipe:-
- 2 cups / 250g oatmeal,
- 1 cup / 125g whey protein (chocolate flavour),
- 1 cup / 125g museli,
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- less than half a cup of water / 80ml water Follow my blog with Bloglovin